Ahold Oat & Quinoa Granola Bars Blueberry - 5 CT
Ahold® Oat & Quinoa Blueberry Granola Bars. Naturally flavored. 100 calories per bar. Amount and % daily value per serving: Calories 100. Fat 2.5 g, 4%. Sat fat 1 g, 5%. Sodium 35 mg, 1%. Total carb 18 g, 6%. 5 bars. 5 - 0.85 oz (24 g) bars. If you're running on empty, refuel with this tasty treat - chewy granola, quinoa and sweet blueberries dipped in a smooth and creamy yogurt flavored coating. It'll fill you up, leaving you ready for more of what you love to do. Quality guaranteed or your money back. 1-877-846-9949. ©2014 Ahold Licensing, Sarl.