Houchens Food Group
Coupon Acceptance Policy
Our policy applies to all Houchens Industry-owned brands, unless otherwise stated,
including but not limited to Price Less Foods, Price Less IGA, Houchens Markets, Houchens IGA, IGA, Hometown IGA, Crossroads IGA, Buehler’s Buy Low, Buehler’s IGA, Howard’s IGA, Jr. Food Stores, and IGA Express.
• We accept coupons on or before their expiration date.
• Only coupons with legible UPC numbers or scannable barcodes are accepted. We reserve the right to decline the acceptance of any coupon that does not appear to be an original and/or a coupon that does not scan properly.
• We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
• All valid coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
• Coupons have no cash value, and unless otherwise stated, only one coupon per item is allowed.
• There is no limit to the number of coupons that can be redeemed at face value as long as only one coupon is presented per item per transaction.
• We accept coupons only for items available for purchase in store unless otherwise stated.
• We do not give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the
purchase value of the item. Coupon amounts may be reduced when combined with discounts and/or other coupons as to not exceed the value of the item purchased.
• Redeemed coupons must reflect item size, description, and variety.
• Any stipulations listed on a coupon by the manufacturer are upheld.
• Coupons do not apply toward sales tax.
• Photocopied coupons are not accepted. Coupons that do not appear authentic will not be accepted.
• We do not price match competitor coupons or promotions.
• We may accept coupons with another retailer’s logo or name only if the coupon is for a specific item and the bar code scans properly for our registers.
• Some items may not be available at all stores.
• Counterfeit coupons are not accepted.
• We do not double or triple coupons. *
Where available, digital coupons can be downloaded through select Houchens retailer websites or apps. Registered users can “clip” coupons to their digital coupon account for redemption at checkout.
• Digital and printed coupons may not be combined for the same item in the same transaction.
• In the event a digital coupon and a printed coupon are presented for use on the same item in a single transaction, the digital coupon will be honored and the printed coupon will be returned to the customer.
• Digital coupons are not subject to doubling.
• We accept online/print-at-home manufacturer coupons that contain clear, scannable bar codes compatible with our registers.
• Coupons must have serial numbers and follow industry standard formats.
• Coupons must have valid remittance address for manufacturer.
• We do not accept print-at-home coupons for free products.
• We do not accept print-at-home coupons worth more than 75% of a product’s value.
• We do not issue rain checks on items for coupon redemption.
• Only advertised specials may be subject to rain check issuance, with the exception of items sold under the Price Less brand, which are available only while supplies last.
Houchens Industries and its retail store managers reserve the right to limit quantities of redeemed coupons per customer or refuse or limit the redemption of any coupon they interpret as nonconforming to our Coupon Acceptance Policy.
Houchens Industries reserves the right to revise its company Coupon Acceptance Policy at any time and without public notice.
*This item may not apply to some Houchens North Foods Division locations. Please refer to your store manager for questions.