Titans Radio & Price Less Foods Student Broadcaster
Official Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station WGFX (âthe Stationâ), owned and operated by Cumulus Media Inc. 10 Music Circle East, Nashville, TN 37203 or Price Less Foods/IGA (âThe Storeâ), owned and operated by Houchens Industries LLC, 700 Church Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101 during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station and Store will conduct the JR Broadcaster Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Eligibility. The Titans Radio/Price Less Foods Student Broadcaster Contest (the âContestâ) is only open to legal residents of the U.S. between the ages of eight (10) and seventeen (17), who reside within a one-hundred (100) mile radius of Nashville, Tennessee as of the start of the applicable Entry Period (as defined below). Employees, household members (legally related or not) of employees, and the immediate family members (i.e., spouses, parents, legal-guardians, in-laws, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and children) of employees of Houchens Industries (Price Less), WGFX, Cumulus Media, Tennessee Titans, the National Football League and its Member Teams, and/or any of the respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, owners, advertising and promotion agencies and agents of any of the preceding entities are not eligible to enter or win. By entering this Contest, each entrant warrants that he or she meets the foregoing Eligibility requirements and agrees to these Official Rules.
By entering this Contest, each entrant warrant that he or she meets the above Eligibility requirements and agrees to these Official Rules. A parent, guardian or chaperone, age 18 or older (âAuthorized Representativeâ) will also be required to warrant that the entrant meets the Eligibility requirements and agrees to these Official Rules prior to the acceptance of any prize.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, regardless of method. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information, or otherwise may be disqualified. Mechanically reproduced entries may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Sponsors (as defined in Section 17) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, forged, mass-reproduced or mass-transmitted, mutilated, stolen, destroyed, invalid, delayed, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted, undelivered or garbled entries; and such entries are void; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility, or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions, lines, or viruses or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, undelivered or improperly formatted entries (including Entry Statements), failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Contest-related materials or the cancellation or postponement of the game. For purposes of this Contest, (i) an online entry is âreceivedâ when the Websiteâs servers record the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated computer receipt confirming entry or âthanks for enteringâ message, or proof of mailing a mail-in entry) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Contest. The Websiteâs database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Contest. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form (including their Entry Statement), or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsors may be disqualified.
3. The contest will begin on August 15, 2018 and will run through November 26, 2018 (the âContest Periodâ). No Entries for Contest Period will be accepted after November 26, 2018
4. There is one (1) way to enter this Contest:
(i) Visit www.mypricelessfoods.com or www.titansradio.com and complete an online entry form. One entry per person, per household, per email address. All online entries must be received one week prior to each eligible Titans regular season game.
Entrants are required to submit an entry statement (âEntry Statementâ) consisting of a short written statement of five hundred (500) words or less and/or a video statement of one minute (1:00) or less (âVideo Entry Statementâ), describing why the entrant should be selected to be a guest Student Broadcaster for a Tennessee Titans game. The Entry Statement must be the original work of the entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
5. Number of chance to win depends on numbers of applicants and home games. An individual may be a Grand Prize Finalist only once during the contest period. The Station and Store reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter the contest.
6. Odds of winning each week depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received
Prize Rules. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate the Contest (or any portion thereof), or take any other action deemed necessary, should any virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsors, including, but not limited to, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these âOfficial Rules,â and the decisions of the Sponsors, which are final and binding in all respects. Failure to abide by these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All materials submitted become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the registered account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry for the domain associated with the submitted address provided that person is eligible. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder. Registered account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsorsâ satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsors are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
7. One (1) prize will be awarded to each Grand Prize Finalist. The prize package consists of the following:, One (1) $25 Price Less Foods Gift Card, One (1) Titans Locker Room Gift Card, and Name Recognition on Titans Radio During specified Game. Total weekly prize package is valued at $50.
8. On December, 5, 2018, one (1) Grand Prize Finalist will be randomly selected from all Grand Prize Finalists as the potential grand prize winner. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the Stationâs and Storeâs sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be randomly selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the Stationâs and Storeâs sole discretion.
9. One (1) grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize package consists of the following: Commemorative Award, Four (4) Tickets to Tennessee vs Indianapolis on 12/30/18, A guest in the Titans Game Day broadcast booth to record a segment with Tennessee Titans Broadcasters. All expenses and fees associated with the grand prize not expressly included in the foregoing prize description are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
11. All prizes are awarded âas is.â Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize. The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize. The Station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
12. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station, the store or Houchens Corporate Office identified above during regular business hours and within five (5) business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winnerâs Affidavit and Release, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winnerâs participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the contest prize.
13. All entrants and winners agree that the Station and the Store shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the acceptance, use, or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
14. All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and the Store and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winnerâs voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station and the Store deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Station harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Station and the Store in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winnersâ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winnersâ voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that the Station and the Store owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station and Store personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station and Store will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Stationâs and Storeâs decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station and Store, the Station and Store reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participantâs failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release the Station, Cumulus Media Inc., Price Less Foods/IGA, Houchens Industries LLC, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and all contest sponsors from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
16. A winners list may be obtained after December 31st, 2018 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: 10 Music Circle East, Nashville, TN 37203
17. Participating Sponsors: Titans Radio WGFX owned and operated by Cumulus Media Inc. 10 Music Circle East, Nashville, TN 37203 and Price Less Foods/IGA owned and operated by Houchens Industries LLC, 700 Church Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101